What is Spartan Race:
- Spartan Race is the first chip-timed and internationally ranked obstacle racing series.
- Spartan is on a mission to get you active, healthy, and excited about fitness.
- Obstacle racing offers a variety of obstacles throughout the course to test your
speed and dexterity.
- Our events are all about challenging yourself.
What does The Teen Challenge entail:
- The teen Beast Course will be a specially designed 3 mile course.
- Competing against thousands of teens like you.
- You will receive daily workout instructions on Facebook to help you train.
- Date: Sunday, September 23
- Time: 12pm Heat
- Location: Killington Resort
- Price: $30
- Students must be 13 or older to participate.
How to sign up for the Vermont High School Challenge:
- Click the REGISTER NOW below.
- Fill in your name, email address and decide if you're racing as an individual or as part of a team.
- On the registration page, look for the SUNDAY heat labeled "VERMONT HIGH SCHOOL CHALLENGE".
- This heat is password protected so type in the pass code "VTHS".
- Go through the registration process and get signed up!